I Need Your Opinion

boombaby

Baseband Member
Hey,

Well u guys, i was looking for a expert point of view, so i hope i get one. I am 13 , and i was wondering if u guyz think i have sufficient skills on a computer to go into computer consulting. I can script in Java and HTML ( Yes, I know HTML isnt a script , its a markup language). I have a good knowledge of Windows, i know a fair bit about computer networks, protocols, hardware, server configuration, security. Ive hacked the school network .... 400 computers .... awwww !. I can use Linux, Unix and Mac ( evil!! MAC). I am starting to learn Visual Basic and Python. I can identify, configure and change hardware and thier windows profiles. So , do you think i hav the skill..... and if not , can you give some suggestions on what else would be useful to learn

umm you hacked your network 'NOT BOTHERD HACKING IS GAYYYYYYYY'
Dont say you hack because i dont belive you did lmao.

O and you could learn C++

lol...... it was easy..... its an unsecure network.... i had access to the registry on the remote server, so i changed somekeys in the policy directory and added myself to the admin group ... heheheheh ... hey , i know hacking is a bit of a waste of time... but the admin hated me in the first place... but he never knew i did it .. cuz i set up another account and added it to the admin group and deleted me ! lol

yep deep poo, webcrawlers will be watching some sites, good job this site dont talk about stuff like that.

Like suprnova got court doing bad things so they got closed down.

they opened another one up which you had to pay which webcrawlers cant access it because they would be making the mistake lol.

Skills...

Skills without purpose are just a waste of time. Right now because of your age you will hit some walls. Take the time now while you're young to hone those skills. Textbook techs are a dime a dozen. But someone that really knows their stuff is rare.

well i wouldnt say that but for a 132 year old yeah you know a bit well probley more than me i just use my computer for the net msn forums and ONLINE GAMES! YAY

Back
Top Bottom