The New Girl.

o_O...heeeeeeeeeeeeeey I'm a grl tooo!!! -_- man...Kat I wonder what Mao watched in Graphic's art class...oh well....*pokes* hows your movie comin along? mine still sux X.x

I'm very glad that Scarlet Kitty signed up and hope she will be a regular member. We need to diversify this forum instead of being a male dominant website. Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Hey Girl, I'm also a newbie. But if you have any questions about computers just feel free to ask. That's why were here. But WELCOME!!! :cool:

ay im late with the welcome... as usual...

but i have an excuse this time! my computer got a virus from another forum that im on (yes another forum... but its for a club where i live so its ok!!!) neway yeah doozey of a virus, cost me a hunnerd bux to have it fixed, but the guys a friend, at his store he usually charges $200 and he was willing to take $50 but i didnt wanna rip him off, he did a good job!

AAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYWHO..............

welcome to the forums Scarlet_Kitty, Virus, IzzyBeast and Camaro.

good to have some fresh blood... i mean new victims... *ahem* i mean fresh new members... yes... fresh new members around the place. if you have any queries on weapons of any sort then please feel free to ask me, either PM me or post a thread. i can either tell u if i know something, find out and give u an english answer (not the technical jargon crap) or direct u somewhere that has info.

neway, like u have probably guessed, the fellas here go goo goo when a female enters the forums, ill admit, a female perspective is always welcome around here in this testosterone filled forum!!! so dont be intimidated by all the inuendoes n stuff, have fun, and let some1 know if u need anything!

cheers!

Scarlet Kitty said:
Just making an intro post. :3 Letting people know I'm here. Heheh. It's always proper forum ettiquite to post an intro. ^_^; So here it is.

Anyways, hello! I'm new to the world of computers and currently in a Graphic art class... Next year I'm getting into programming and systems repair. So maybe til then I can lean a bit from you guys! :3 Glad to be here. ^_^

hello and welcome to the forums :p

Yeah, welcome to the forums Scarlet Kitty :)
I'm sure you will learn alot here, and have many things to say and suggest too, and this place is a friendly place really. It'll soon become your home...page! ;)

As for you Virus, I'm taking a course in Computer Animation in University next year :D I want to become an animator! Pixar style

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom