Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

you guys get 5k because you have 6800's i need some peolpe with 6600gt's to post. man omfg if i ever get 1gb dual channel ram ill be in heaven

LMAO, I get 11K in 3DMark05 Money_Man, but then again, your score is AWESOME, wow... almost 4K.. geez! Nice Job!

lol i know i know, "they are stupid because i dont trust benchmarks thatare sponsored by companies" oh well they still arent useless. if your buddy has almost the same set-up as u and hes getting 9k on 3dmark03 and your getting 8k you can see that theres a problem and think about upgrading

not really! theres lots of other factors that can come into play when the "score" is determined! liek HD speed, HD setup, HD partitions, how much is on the HD, etc... also pirated copies of windows are slower and more trouble prone, software/app hangs, excessive mem leaks, etc

those can make or break and divide the good systems from the bad even though they are built the same.

Legal OS XP Pro with SP2 here, 5 partitions, two 120GB SATAII drives in RAID0, 23GBs taken up of 240, Memory PWNS. :D I love my PC.

fine go ahead and put wieght on something as stupid ad a 3d mark score? does it enlarge your pecker? no! does it cure cancer? no! so STFU about it!

LOL my pecker doesnt need enlarging thank u very much. well it does now, a ugly fat girl walked by me a month ago and he shirt was hanging her stomache out and it looked liek a second ass...i've been unable to get it up since then

Back
Top Bottom