ATI X700 Pro, 256MB Problems.

???this question is driving me nuts i thought the 6600gt is supposed to pwn the x700 in all the tests and then considering im using a AMD wtf is happening. oh btw delta what settings you play on on CSS

No, the 6600GT does own the x700 Pro, but he has more RAM, but he must be playing with different settings then you, because I only get 145FPS in DooM3 on ULTRA settings 1600x1200 with dual 6800Ultras OCed to Hell and back, so..... that cannot be right, not on the HIGHEST settings.

whew!!! i thought i was being owned by an intel running the same settings as me. thanks for clearing that up eastern. you are one of the smartest computer savvy people i know

money_man said:
whew!!! i thought i was being owned by an intel running the same settings as me. thanks for clearing that up eastern. you are one of the smartest computer savvy people i know

Oh? Really? Don't even go there... LMAO! :D Brandon needs to shut his mouth, shut his mouth, shut his mouth, Brandon needs to shut his mouth, all through the night! Nice song eh? ROFLMFAO!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom