Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

money_man said:
well i can tell your into the best possible video card you can get. is that the nVidia 6200 with turbocache!!!! it sure does look like it.

Haha, looks more like a nVIDIA GeForce 6200 w/ TurboCache that blew up and fried :p

money_man said:
well i can tell your into the best possible video card you can get. is that the nVidia 6200 with turbocache!!!! it sure does look like it.

No, without TurboCache is better, Turbocache is crap, it uses your system RAM jsut like Integrated Graphics. It sucks, it is just for people who need a really cheap card, and by REALLY CHEAP , I MEAN LIKE THIS MUCH MONEY.... $ ........ I would spend $$$ on a GPU if I were you Compgen. At least $125 if you have it. Turbocache is ok if you have VERY GOOD RAM, but it still sucks.

yeah. 9600 XT's are good, but you can get a 9800 pro, or even better a 6600GT!!

9600 XT's are only a bit better than 9800 Pros'...if you can get your hands on a rare 9800 XT, those are nice.

Or just get a 6600GT and be done with it.. The 6600GT is CHEAPER then the 9800XT, a bit more then the 9600XT, but outperforms both without breaking (a digital) sweat.

hes right. i love my 6600gt so much that when i got my new one (the old one died because of not enough power) i made love to it.

Back
Top Bottom