My screen

antzsta

Baseband Member
Whenever i scroll down, like a web page its like my screen refresh a page when scroll or rolls over like? Any ideas to what could be causing this?

man clarify that
do u use a mouse wheel, if so it could be something redicoulouse like the config for mouse wheel down is refresh.

when scroll or rolls over like?
wat the hell man say again

It only happens on web pages, when im scroll down or up the screen likes jumps or flickers, where as noramlly its smooth! im using a optical mouse!

If you scroll up or down too fast it will always flicker and jump.

Go into the browser settings and see if theres an option called 'Smooth Scrolling' to see if this helps at all.

EDIT: In Internet Explorer for example, this is in Tools, Internet Options, Advanced. Then you'll see Browsing followed by loads of check boxes, and it is the one right at the bottom before 'HTTP: Settings'

Hope this helps :)

I no why now well proberly because for some reason my video card aint installed but now when i install its say a error occurd while installing. ;(

Ah, this is something else I thought of which would cause it to jump, thoguh I thought you did have them installed. You'll also notice moving windows about that it'd jump a bit too.

Go to Control Panel and go to System, Hardware, Device Manager. Look for Display adapters on the list, and if it has a explanation mark (!) or a question mark (?), you know something is up, or if nothings listed there at all, and its gone to the default windows one.

Click on the one listed there and when the window opens up, go to the Driver tab, and then to update driver. Follow the instructions and try and install them again from here.

If nothings listed go to the Control panel, and go to Add Remove hardware, and press to scan. If it finds a display adapter thats not being used, run the wizard to try and find the drivers. Better still, if you know what card you have, run to do a manual search and check through what drivers windows has found on the system and install the one thats for your card

I know it all sounds complicated, but its not if you follow through :) Hope this helps

It won't be the temps i'm sure if theres no graphics driver installed properly. It'll be running the default windows one which doesn't work right...

The way of telling is opening the display properties up, and if it Default Monitor on *and has a default driver* or something then you know it isn't installed.

Thats exactly what it is. For some reason your graphics cards drivers has failed to initialise, whever you have just not installed them yet or just updated them. Sometimes the Windows default ones cause this too.

Because of this, it is using no hardware acceleration at all to render/display the page.

Update them. Are you using VIA integrated GFX by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom