ATI X700 Pro, 256MB Problems.

DelTASteveB

Baseband Member
Alright, I'm here for answers. I'm not here to listen to how N-Vidia is so much better, blah blah blah. I just bought the card listed in the topic title, and im trying to get it to, well, look better. I've adjusted the resolution, and it does make games look better. But the FPS on CS:S is still only 50-55 FPS. Is this normal? Is there any sort of drivers that I should download? Is there any type of tweakers I should download?

Thanks,
Steve

What drivers are you using? Are they the normal ATI Catalyst ones? Or are they 3rd party Omega or DNA drivers?

money_man said:
system info would be helpful. and if it makes u feel any better ATI does have the most powerful card:)

well.... the 6800 ultra is on par with the x800. well... nm. the x850 is the best... ur right. yeah, we need specs...

DelTASteveB said:
System Specs.
P4 w/ Hyper Threading Tech, 3.4 gHz
1 GB RAM
What else do you need?

what speed cpu?
what kinda ram?
whats PSU?
there more jsut cantt hin of them all right now

DDI Ram.
I though 3.4 gHz was the speed.
Whats PSU?

EDIT: OHH, power supply. 300 something or other.

PSU= Power SUpply, how many watts?

DDR1 or DDR2 RAM? This is a PCI Express system I believe right, since the x700 is PCIe only, or at least I thought so.

BTW, the x700 isn't all that great (no offense) so don't expect HUGE FPS. The x800 is a different story, but I recommend you use the DNA drivers. :D

power supply. we should know what ur ram is though pc-3200, pc-2700,etc. im guessing pc-3200 if its 1gb of it. get the newest drivers and get ati tool and maybe o/c a little. delta what server you play in? I play CSS alot. i can play with you

Back
Top Bottom