Your Favourite MP3 Players!........

Yip, Hit my nail right on the head. I got the Creative Iintrigue 3400 speakers to go with, only 2.1 but far superior than my 5.1 PC setup. And has a cool 3.5mm jack lead on the volume control specifically for MP3 players to connect so I have replaced my 5.1 setup with them. 5.1 was prety useless and left wires trailing in my small room anyways

i have the rio carbon. its small, light, but packed with features. it has 5 gb which is all i need. plus it has a 20+ hour battery... so i can go all day i want to. i love it. it also has a voice recorder too but i dont use it that much. the interface is ok and so far ive had no problems so yeha.

iTunes is a pain in the ass. It takes forever for me to convert all my music from WMA to AAC.

lol. i hate itunes too. use either windows media player 10 (not too bad i must admit) or winamp or real. and the good thing is... the rio works with them all.

man... those things are sooo popular. i just dont understand it. i mean, sure, its good, has a lot of space, but why spend that much? get that zen one thats like 60 g for less! all plays the same... well, in a way. and the color ipod... wow. photos for what? showing off? i use my phone... lol. i guess you icamera or whatever... but still. i say spend that on a palm or a pocket pc and have more capabilities....

Ipods Kick Ass

technoman said:
iPods are the best, i want to get a Mini iPod they sound well good. Have you had any problems with the iPod on Windows?

agreed, I have an ipod mini and love it :)
The only problem with it is that the battery life is pretty poor, it went down since i got the 2.1 (or is it 1.2) software update, other people have had the same problem :mad: , if you havent already, DONT GET IT, there are little or no benefits and the problem of battery life is increased, not a good idea Apple.
As for itunes, that also rocks, it kicks ass, all my music is in one big library and i dont have to select them from Media PLayers annoying series of drop down boxes, second best it undoubtedly Winamp, that also kicks ass. Im using iTunes right now

The Rio Carbon has pretty nice specs, but I like the Rio Forge's looks better. If they made the Forge into a HDD Jukebox, I'd definately buy it (or maybe a really nice iRiver H10) :D

real works with alot of players! realnetworks gave me thier plus player (not music sub.) for free!!! it works nicely! I like the toolbar mode, and the reverb and stuff.

I dotn have a portable. but Id get a creative. creative is my fav audio stuff! I got creative 5.1 speakers also. and they kick ass!

Back
Top Bottom