new to the forum

haha, Yo virus, welcome to computer forums...As everyone here said, you'll like it here.

Lot's of peeps in our Cyber Community..

Ok, well here it is. Although it's sort of an odd number, but still thanks for the recognition. Wasn't there another member here that have the same name as Virus?

Yeh welcome virus and the other member was VIRU5, somet link that

<EDIT> I checked it is actually V1RU5

xx cobra xx said:
Welcome to the forums.

I see david has changed his welcome note.

lol :D
yeah, why do you always post the same thing, do you simply have no imagination or social skills whatsoever ;)
welcome to CF, if you wanna learn lots about computing, this is the place to go (if not goto my site in my sig (this is not spamming, im merely trying to promote my site))
Beware of the Lindon though, its nearly 11:00, school night, should be in bed, but thanks to David Lindon im addicted to CF, i could spend this time doing my homework, but oooooooh no, not me, im hooked. If i fail my exams im gonna sue your ass Lindon (or ill force you to make me mod ;))

wow i didnt expect so many responses to just introducing myself...anyways thanks for the welcome, i apreciate it. no i wont give anyone viruses, even if i wanted to i would have no clue where to begin...is there a thread for that? i kid, but seriously thanks everyone, see you on the message boards

Back
Top Bottom