CF is doing OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
maurice said:
Technoman it's the same with me, but for a different reason, I'm getting on a bit, [see my profile] & you're quite young, but I too would miss the CF forums a great deal.
Can I ask, whereabouts in England do you live? I live on the Isle of Wight, but was born in Portsmouth.
Use a PM if you like, to tell me, or do it here.

Nice to meet you
bye.gif

Maurice
Not far from me. Bournemouth here

Yes i have to agree that this forum is like no other's, you probably won't find another friendlier site.That is why i joined this site, was because of respect and cool peeps here.

I do have to say that David has done a good job with the site : So hat's off to ya Dave.

As to nearing perfection, it is getting there... But i do have to meantion that fact that a good forum also comes from it's awsome member's....8)

It is very helpful to us Mods the Reporting of Spam and offensive posts, is a way of helping out your community.

Since this is your site too, In all i just have to thank you Member's for all the little things you've done to help this forum out & make it better...Cheers !!

technoman said:
i live in North Yorkshire, u heard of it ... lol

Nice to meet you to ... nice pic .. lol
'Course I've heard of North Yorkshire, lovely part of England, I was stationed all over, when I was in the R.A.F, in the fifties, but never in your neck of the woods, would have liked that!

Maurice :D

you were in the RAF, cool, what did you do?

as for locations im in North Devon, but was born in Bambury Oxfordshire, when i lived in my old town we use to take day trips to bournemouth, and for a school trip i went to the Isle of Wight

Masahiro said:
Me? Torbay, South Devon, UK
I wasn't far away in 1959, in Torquay, on holiday with my late wife, our honeymoon was spent in North Devon 1957, in a hotel in Ilfracombe, they stuck us in a flipping garret, on the fourth floor, the window [one] wouldn't open, could hardly see out for the encrusted salt, & were woken up each morning by seagulls on the windowsill, all for the princely sum of eight guineas......a week!, still we didn't care, after all, it was our honeymoon!

Maurice

matt said:
you were in the RAF, cool, what did you do?

as for locations im in North Devon, but was born in Bambury Oxfordshire, when i lived in my old town we use to take day trips to bournemouth, and for a school trip i went to the Isle of Wight
Nothing glamourous I'm afraid, I wasn't a jet pilot, just an RAF policeman, I was shoved in that, I didn't have a choice, it being National Service, stationed on boring radar stations, one in the wilds, & deep deep snows of Lincolnshire, another in Exminster, near Exeter,...Devon again!

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom