Deamon Possesed Fridge for sale...

hahahahahahhahahahahahahah that was hilarious!!! :D i want that fridge lol....and the dr pepper too....

was it just me or could you actually feel the evil emanating form the fridge...? creepy

lol if i had ebay id totally buy that. altho i do think hes on crack like the question on the bottom asked. poor guy, his cold cut sandwich was destroyed. mebbe i should stick someone in there...(the fridge)

I thought the haunted NES was a more convincing story. The game would randomly pause, and if you listend carfully, you could hear laughter.

The laughter of your freinds after you buy a duf NES on ebay most likly :D

TRDCorolla said:
Mmmm, that cherry vanilla sounds good. I never had that before in a Dr. Pepper soft drink. Must be new. I could use one right about now.
Ok you and Winterfresh have got to try this. In to a large glass plop in two scoops of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The flavor has to be Cherry Garcia. It's named after the rock singer Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead. Well named cause it's to die for...
Any way pour over the ice cream the cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. Slowly. It fizzes like crazy. Let it sit for a couple of mins then pig out. Keep adding the balance of the soda as you devoure the ice cream.

yummmmmmmm..... sounds so goooooood.... gotta try that... serioulsy... i also like using the best root beer i know of called virgil's root beer... maybe uve heard of it. then i pour the best vanilla bean from the store down the street who makes the homemade ice cream and then i pour it and that too... is extremely good...

Back
Top Bottom