Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i think you should as you one of the only people to be allowed one, make the most of it. Anyway the idea of the forums is to ask questions not to have a =thread about them :-(

don't you think its funny that these avatars posts keep coming up all the time .. whats with that then?

I dunno maybe david should make a thread saying that you cannot have custom avatars or he should enable them!!

Well the reason there are so many of the same threads is that people don't know how to use the search button.

Example on how to do this is this:
1) go into the social lounge/ at the bottom right near the corner you will see a box that say's Search this forum.

2) In that box put in what you want to find a thread about:
example: if i want to find all threads that have the word GURU in them , then i would put into the search box ..GURU and hit enter.

3) This will search through the forum, and bring up all threads that have the word guru in them. Give it a try, it's easier to find what your looking for.

ha ha what a loser is jediknight, I would make a thread if i had a problem so that everyone would see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom