Hacking

playatj1211

Solid State Member
Are there any programs that can help on my quest for knowledge, I want to do some ethical hacking like change my windows logo, or some basic hacking without missing up anything, I am also having a network problem, I have three computers running from a router and I want to create a small network were I can view what's on the other computers from any computer on the network , so I ran the Microsoft network setup but it is saying I donot have access from any computer so what am I doing wrong, I set the network up so that all computers have to connect to the internet threw the router.

I reckon you just need to fiddle about with your PC more and learn more about it. If you are having networking problems, you are a far way off Hacking. You can actually change the boot logos no problem. Find a good website that allows you to customise windows. Replacing the boot screen usually means replacing a file in the Windows Directory.

For proper hacking, wait a while till you learn the in's and out's of your computer

You don't have to know networking to hack but if you can't change the boot logos you have some learning to do.

Back
Top Bottom