Anyone heard of these guys?

well i would wnana see them do it, if it were possible i woudl be crapping myself secluded in the corner....all alone freakin out wondering how long itd be out

BTW:poster of this thread-ur sig is 2 lines longer than allowed.

Knowing the speed of growth of the internet. It would be a matter of seconds before servers started popping up again. But it doesn't matter anyway because they won't do it. If, however, they did succeed I would congradulate them for not having a life.

wow they would be pretty damn smart to crash the internet and if they did well it couldn't last for long and they can't hide their tracks if their all over the internet. It would be impossible to crash the internet unless you had a program that would shut down a sever the second it detected them. It's a stupid idea and they will never do it.

lol bunch of idiots that takes them round 3 hours to find your ip then another 4 to acutally try and hack into a persons comp

I don't know they might be pretty good but not good enough to crash the internet no-one can do that.

ok to dispess anything ppl might think about g00ns.

These guys are real. They appear to be pros at what they do and have done. I'm sure a lot of ppl hate them.

As for the rumor of them wanting to take the internet down, it's very possible.

the internet isnt a thing it is loads of lans joined to form wans and those wans are joined to form the big network we know as the internet so it is impossible to crash it because basically its not a thing it might be possible to fuck a few parts of the internet up but very very impossible to crash it.

read my last line of my reply, i said it's very possible that they might want to crash the internet. i didn't say it could have a high chance of success. These ppl have attacked a lot of various organizations from gaming clans to non-profit organizations, to political organizations, to teamspeak servers, etc. These guys are known, and i'm pretty sure once they piss of the general hacker community, they'll get their brains smashed from their heads 'cus the guys that reall helped make the net what it is today are probably gonna get pretty pissed.

they probably won't survive that one. :)

EDIT: in case a lot of u actually believe in the mumbo jumbo non-sense that all u newbies to the internet come up with...

HACKERS are not the ones who hack into computers.

those people are known (especially to those within the community) as CRACKERS.

so before you jump to conclusions about hackers when i mentioned the ''general hacker community'', i don't mean the community the g00ns are involved in, 'cus they just about pissed me off bad enough. IF i get attacked, these guys will see me at the end of their dark tunnel waiting with a gun, a bat, and a very anger mob of ppl.

Back
Top Bottom