Omfg I Hate Windows!!!!

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
Ok, so I set windows xp pro up to startup without prompting me for a password, easy. For a month, I have never been asked for a password at startup. Then I enable file and printer sharing and all of a sudden I am being prompted for a password.

The only password I would ever use and that I have only used, is not working.

Now, I know how to recover and crack my administrative password, which I am already in the process of doing. So my problem will be fixed in a little over a week. It will be so long because the password I would have used is a 22 digit password.

The whole reason I posted this is to see what you guys think could have caused this problem?

It would probably be the computer having it's settings changed which might have put it into default settings but not detecting the password is something I have no answer for.

maybe someone who doesnt like you hacked your account nd changed the pass? it's happened to me before....... but Then I just use a program called Lopthcrack to recover my pass. Lopthcrack is a brute force windows user password cracker. you can use the trial, but it doesnt work very good, but when you purchase it, it works very well.

Wow, I am an air head. I was right, I didn't set a password for my account. All I had to do to log in is press enter. Which is odd. So I am getting prompted every time I log in to enter a password that I don't need and have.

LMAO!! I hate Windows, but I still use it for gaming, since there isn't another (stable and realistic) choice in the matter.

CarpeNoctem said:
Wow, I am an air head. I was right, I didn't set a password for my account. All I had to do to log in is press enter. Which is odd. So I am getting prompted every time I log in to enter a password that I don't need and have.

glad you fixed the problem :cool:

Back
Top Bottom