"Forced" to have SP2??

It's not really the practical application of SP2. It's just that no computer user should have to install ANY software against their will.

They aren't going to force you to install SP2. It will put them into too many legal issues.

Re:

Computergen said:
SP2 still will suck i have had to reformat over it!!!!
Sorry to hear that, CG, come on you others pro SP2, this is a computer literate guy fed up to the back teeth with M/Soft & SP2!!

Maurice
doh.gif

Just reading this thread, and I very much doubt custom avatars ("pictures imported from My Pictures").

We have done this before, and had all sorts of problems, so no body has custom avatars apart from mods anymore. It also slows down the loading of the site, as with lots of images for sigs, ect (And lots of smileys in a thread...)

Mashiro, I thought that the question of custom avatars & smilies was started on another thread?, :confused: no matter, I got the message, [from David, I think] it was just that the last site I belonged to, almost encouraged the practice, indeed most members imported them.
As I said before, I am not criticising CF, the other site was older, & probably had more finance to pay for a greater bandwith, as CF is still growing, I think that David, as Administrator, is doing well, considering that the site is still growing [I'm sure I've said similar before,....deja vu!]

Maurice :)

Back
Top Bottom