Error Popup

dpac

Beta member
I keep getting this popup

"ERROR 016423F: The service cannot accept control messages at this time. :$"

It is one of those you delete it once and 8 more pop up, very annoying.
I have ran Full system scans, and have deleted what I could as far as threats went, but was wondering if anyone out here had any advice on how to fix this problem, and what exactly it is?

Thanks

What are you doing to cause this program? Are you opening something, saving, using specific protocols when it happens?

hey, seems like it could be something to do with a network of some kind. I guess you are running Windows 2000?

In this case, I have found this site which might be a resolution to the problem. It has in it about "we cannot accept control messages at this time". I tried searching for that specific error and couldn't get anything...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=891177

Hope this helps

Copy down the error message. Then google the exact message and put it in quotes. You should get a bunch of hits and solutions. I hope you solve your problem.

I tried searching this in Google, and came up with nothing :S :

ERROR 016423F

I could only find something if I searched for
'The service cannot accept control messages at this time' and the best one I could come up with was that.

Strange how Google didn't have a solution...it always does :eek:....

What is an error index for windows, now I am getting Error 0134423F, and getting nothing again from Google.

Back
Top Bottom