How old are you?

15 self taught and friends helped. I don't have any courses but I have stuff like just normal IT at school since I'm only in year 9. I don't know to much but am learning.

I'm somewhere in the middle ages and working on a Master's in IS/Software Engineering. Mostly I'm self-taught, but I've had a lot of training through my employer as well. One piece of advice to all those self-starters: there's no better skill than learning things on your own in IT. Most of what I've done on the job I've had no training in, and had to buy a book or find someone who knows pronto. I think self-training is a vital IT/computer tech skill. It may be the #1 skill to have in this ever shrinking field.

Self taught, been at it since 3!! 1st IBM compatible in 1994

ahh, my commodore 64, and Basic. Those were the days, All Peek and Poke. There was no Direct X, Open GL or other API's back in those days.

Turned 19 back in January. Did do a HNC course in computing, but really didn't learn anything. Just put actions onto paper for me. Decided to take the Physics route at Uni instead.

Back
Top Bottom