how do i start safe mode

Psych0

Baseband Member
how can i start safe mode on the school computers. Hittin F8 dont work and i have a limited account. I have been told that when safe mode is on all the security features are disabled. Some one please help as the security is real annoyin :mad:
thanxs :D

lol you cant open safe mode on school computers only teacher principles your school board and other "special" people can.

BTW WHY YOU WANT TO TAKE OFF THE SECURITY ON UR COMP SEARCHIN FOR P*** NOW SHAME ON YOU (sry for caps)

tamir102 said:
lol you cant open safe mode on school computers only teacher principles your school board and other "special" people can.

BTW WHY YOU WANT TO TAKE OFF THE SECURITY ON UR COMP SEARCHIN FOR P*** NOW SHAME ON YOU (sry for caps)

Agreed! There are better ways to get around it. :D

serioulsy... i say this everytime to someone who asks these types of questions... do it at home. if you do it at school you will either be caught or will be noticed by somebody. trust me... ive seen many a kid get suspended for doing that same thing.... *sigh*... when they learn...

why dont you take a screw driver, snips to school and it will work, get the BIOS out and snip the end to wires and rap foil to them both, this will then bring power to the both and cancel all the networking.

tamir102 said:

You can at mine. Just hit F8 when Windows 2000 is booting up, and you get the boot menu.

Safe mode's pointless though, you can't join the network and I don't know the local Administrator logon (working on that, I have the SAM).

Back
Top Bottom