Glad to be back, And it's summer at last!!! Whey Hey!!

connchri

Daemon Poster
I've no been here in a while, about 5 weeks or summint, well geed to be back. And guess what, for once the weather here's been great (or as great as is gets! for Scotland). Well, just thought of saying a wee hello to all you lot, especially the Guru's (Gaincarlo included :) )

God, been such great wether, It's almost unbelievable for April. I'm gonna get a set of roller blades, so I can scoot about Glasgow. I've been in Dumfries today (South of Scotland, 20Miles from the border), then to Glasgow. Decided to go from Glasgow to Ayr (about 45Miles) to meet ma girlfriend, then from that, back up to Glasgow. Had a cracking day. The sun seriously brightings up ma life - from the usual depressing self,

Good day (or night now) all!!!!

(You Americans, You'll all still be enjoying the sun, I'm envious :( Boohoo)

Welcome back. Dont be jealous of the yanks. We get some good weather in the british isles

haha. we got bright sunny weather in cali every single day. only this year have we really gotten rain. but when i say rain its rain.

I love where I live, I think it's just this thing where your brought up. Don't get me wrong, I plan to work in the States or Europe when I get my degree, but untill then, I'm happy to study here. As long as I get my yearly trip to Ternerife! gotta get some sun.

David Lindon said:
You mentioning scotland reminded me, I watch braveheart yesterday. Very good film.

Indeed it is! Go BRAVEHEART! :D Hey Lindon, you ought to get on MSN, I would like to talk to you for a min or two. :D

Back
Top Bottom