Computer functions question

momtonate

Solid State Member
I had this question and I can't seem to find the answer...do you happen to know which one it is?

Using the calculator program of your computer, you add two integer numbers. Which of the following basic functions does your computer perform while adding the numbers?

Input, output, processing, and storage

Processing and output

Processing and storage

Input and output

I'd say it would be the first one if your asking what I think you are.

Your inputting information. It then gives the output as the same thing on screen as your putting in. It is then processing and storing the answer ready to print to screen when you press equals

If your meaning after you add them and press the equals sign, it would be Input, Process, then Output

I hope this helps

lost me there glade kage knew the answer (i think)

MSI kt3 ultra motherboard AMD 3000+ barton core cpu 2.17 GHZTHERMATAKE 3400 AMD FAN/(extra cool) 256 L1 CACHE 512 L2 CACHE 1 GIG DDR RAM 2700 Mhz MEMORY 2.5 clATI RADEON 7200 SE GRAPHICS (NOT THE BEST BUT NOT BAD) WIFI NETGEAR ADAPTER REALTEK NETWORK CARD REALTEK AC 97 5.1 SOUND SURROUND 6 X USB 2.0 1X FIREWIRE ON D BRACKET 1 X 7200RPM 80 MAXTOR DIAMOND PLUS 9 HARD DRIVERUNNING 2 X XP HOME 1 X XP PRO1 x 40 DIAMOND PLUS 9 7200 RPM BACKUP DRIVES 1 X CD RW/DVD ROM 1 X DVDRW MULTI DRIVE 1 X FLOPPY 1 X 12 IN 1 CARD READER2 MB WIRLESS BROADBAND

I just remember something about this when i was doing Electronics for GCSE. The teacher always talked about inputs, processes, and outputs and it finally sunk in...

Back
Top Bottom