Limewire now setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
This is odd... I downloaded Limewire on my new computer and it installs fine. When it goes though the first setup, all I see is a blank dialog box that says Language Select. I've uninstalled and reloaded about 3 times with no success. I then uninstalled Java to see if it was a problem with that, but nope, even after installing java though it, I had the exact same problem. My old computer that I just reloaded with the same copy of windows, loaded basically the same software, etc...it worked fine...

Any ideas?

hmmmmm... maybe faulty download source. try another source or just get bittorrent or bearshare or edonkey. they're all pretty sharing programs too. limwire aint the only one my friend...

well sure. any program that fits you. you really dont have to stick to just one you know.

yhea yeah... ok to sum it all up there's a lot of programs. limwire aint it all so just get another. and search on google or wherever and u can find so many.

Well, I found an older copy on the net somewhere and it worked fine. Oddly enough, though, I had to install some other java software to make it work. An older version than what I'm using, but still made by sun. ANyway, I got prompted to update, so I figured I'd try. Of course it brings me to the same site I got it the first time. I try it again...same problem

Thanks all... I'm just using Ares now. I know it's illegal and I'm trying not to be very illegal. Heck I have an FM tuner in my computer and I'm trying to just record my own MP3s now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom