Cheap Gfx Cards...

Jamie_100

In Runtime
Nay1 know a good site (which ship to england) that sells good computer components, mainly gfx cards as i need a new one.

Try

http://www.microdirect.com/

This contains very cheap parts to me, and is also managed in the UK. It is great and I recommend it! :D
Parts come really fast too, depending on which devlivery option you select for instance next day delivery before 12pm and 6am. They are always on time too if you order before 5pm I think it is.

Hope this helps

Yeah it is, trust me :)
I think parts are well priced to there, with alot of offers going on usually. The price of the next day delivery I don't think is bad either for the service you get!

I have always stood by ebuyer, The website easy to use and very consice. Also, the delivery is A++ most of the time too (don't expect the usuall just after holidays though, they usually have a backlog like all online stores). Returns are effortless and I have never found prices cheaper on any other site. Some match, and some have a stupid (perhaps pennies) a difference less on some products, but on averge, ebuyer is about 10% cheaper than the cheapest online outlet I have ever found and used. Thats my 2P

I do like the prices of MicroDirect, but the 1st times I ever used it, the website was full of broken links and a bit scattered - not everthing sorted out very nicely, but hey, that was a good while ago, couldn't mention anything about it now.

nope, no uk newegg from what I can find. Remember all the tax we have to pay before comparing - Just incase anyone is doing a direct price comparison @ £0.52 = $1.

Back
Top Bottom