amd xp 2200+

Remember too though that AMD's work differently than Intel's though, and they actually clock more than a Pentium in one go, so a 2200+, even though it is 1.8ghz in AMD terms, will be just as good as a 2200mhz+ in Intel terms, and maybe a bit better, hence the '+'

No probs, Remember to tell though that AMD does run things diff than Pentium though. It'll help you sell it! :)

i would like to post a picture that makes me love AMD
untitled4.jpg

Just a wee bit of added info, check out the Thorton Cores as well, I'm sure they got down to 2200+ and could well have a different core speed. They were based on Barton cores with some Cache disabled - just to fill in the market gap at the time.

connchri said:
Just a wee bit of added info, check out the Thorton Cores as well, I'm sure they got down to 2200+ and could well have a different core speed. They were based on Barton cores with some Cache disabled - just to fill in the market gap at the time.

Oh geez, no offense, but the Thorton core SUCKED!!!! It ran so hot, and was not a good OCer at all! Barton to the end! You know, the Paris core is very good, it's on the new Semprons and is very stable and cool running. :D

Yeah, AMDs PScale is demented though, since the 3400+ and 3500+ uhh... same speeds.... uh... ok.... WOW, that gets confusing.

Back
Top Bottom