Favourite Rap Group/Person

alvino said:
David likes Rap?! Whoa...I always imagined him as the business type of guy. Listening to classical music, living a rich lifestyle..:p
Yeah I like all kinds of music really. Sometimes classical, sometimes something else :)

rakedog said:
You don't have enough options there... Like, where is DMX, the king of hard rap?

My two favs have to be em and DMX.
Rite picked this one out, DMX is not the king of RAP, lmao, no body is and DMX has gone to jail.

I listen to Rap more then most people here, and i have seen some of you have come out with "Rap is rubbish all they say is crap"
Right 1 thing who ever says rap is s**t and you listen to hard rock music then here goes, WTF do rock people say all they sing is ahhhhhhhh rrahhhhhhhhhhhh, how the fuk do they make money of that i do not know.

EAZY MOTHER***IN E RULZ ALLL

xx cobra xx said:
Rite picked this one out, DMX is not the king of RAP, lmao, no body is and DMX has gone to jail.

I listen to Rap more then most people here, and i have seen some of you have come out with "Rap is rubbish all they say is crap"
Right 1 thing who ever says rap is s**t and you listen to hard rock music then here goes, WTF do rock people say all they sing is ahhhhhhhh rrahhhhhhhhhhhh, how the fuk do they make money of that i do not know.

EAZY MOTHER***IN E RULZ ALLL

1) Watch your language.
2) Everyone has their own opinions, and yours shouldn't mean more than anyone elses, so next time, accept it.
3) Funny really, no-one mentioned Hard Rock/Metal at all in this thread before you did. Even though I totally disagree with your comments about the genre I've been listening to for the past 5 years, and in some forms the whole of my life, I'm going to stop myself from stating my opinions on Metal, because afterall, this is a thread on RAP music. Hopefully, should another thread based on Rap come up in the future, you'll have to sense to do the same and keep on topic. :)

Anyways - I'm much more into the old-school rap/hip hop scene; back in the days on Public Enemy and NWA.

cobra, he is a mod you know, he could ban you or whatever...

anyway, i listen to SOME rap music, but not that much any more, i used to listen to it alot a couple of years ago, and id say that D12 or obie trice are probably the best. personally i prefer queen, music like that, but still listen to some rap

i dont care if he is a mod lmao, look m8, not taking it out on you but, just because he has a MOD next to his name dont mean he can ban me like tht.

They was my comments and alot of people swear on this forums and alot of people do it in real life.

If he was to meet me and what could he do, ban me lmao, you can only talk on this forums, you cant see each other, thats why he thinks he is IT.

xx cobra xx said:
i dont care if he is a mod lmao, look m8, not taking it out on you but, just because he has a MOD next to his name dont mean he can ban me like tht.

They was my comments and alot of people swear on this forums and alot of people do it in real life.

If he was to meet me and what could he do, ban me lmao, you can only talk on this forums, you cant see each other, thats why he thinks he is IT.

So Cobra, in which part of my post did I say I was going to ban you? It was simply a warning - you either accept it or you don't, neither of which really being my problem. The only thing I was stating was that your language was unnecessary, and that dissing another genre in a RAP thread was also just as unnecessary and going off-topic. Again, accept it, don't, I don't really care either way. If you have such a problem with me or my methods, I gladly give you the oppurtunity to talk to the other Moderators about it, or even David. Go ahead.

It seems you're quite judgeful, Cobra, making assumptions as to who I am or what I look like IRL. Again, go ahead, tell yourself that I'd crap myself if I met you on the street, because if we did meet, the ending certainly wouldn't be in your favor. Regardless, let's face it, the chances of us meeting face to face are as little as the Liberal Democrats getting into power through the election, so as far as I'm concerned, go ahead, make your judgements. *shrugs*

And on the comment about me thinking I'm "IT", it appears it is the other way round; You're the one who thinks his opinions are more important than members such as Rakedogs, you're the one making judgements on me and what I will or will not do even though you've never even seen a picture of me. I'm not going to ban you - you're a good member. Now, we can either carry on grumbling at eachother forever, or, we can be sensible; let this thread move on and we do too: forget this little confrontation ever happened. Your choice.

rite Mr Slayer i have had it with you your banned for 76 years and your grounded now get to your room.

Ok ill accept what you just said, but did i say you would crap yourself, Nope, how old are you and do you live in the UK.

xx cobra xx said:
Ok ill accept what you just said, but did i say you would crap yourself, Nope, how old are you and do you live in the UK.

17, and yes I do live in the UK; in the arse-end of it to be more precise.

Back
Top Bottom