Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Im Ordering the Leadteks 6800gt im going to take the heatsink off and water cool it. Probualy dont need to be done wit that heatsink but well, im doing it anyways.

That's cool. But, remember, if you take off the stock heatsink and replace it with a non-Leadtek "certified" heatsink/cooler, you'll void your warranty.

Duzz said:
Im Ordering the Leadteks 6800gt im going to take the heatsink off and water cool it. Probualy dont need to be done wit that heatsink but well, im doing it anyways.

Why order from Leadtek then? I ordered my dual LeadTek 6800Ultras for their good cooling, but I have to put NV silencers on them since they are smashed together in SLi mode. :(

LeadTek's selling point is their GOOD COOLING. Get an XFX or eVGA and take their crappy stock cooling off and save a few bucks. :D

BTW, here are my cards! Newegg picture and then both in SLi just for u!

well heres mine. for the strenuous amount of gaming i do i thought i would need an intense GFX card :D LMAO
gfxcard.jpg

well i can tell your into the best possible video card you can get. is that the nVidia 6200 with turbocache!!!! it sure does look like it.

Back
Top Bottom