illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it this way, he provides Rush Limbaugh and Moonie. I could go ahead and put tabloids up and be even.

Alright, I would like you to show me this article where it says he claims hes jesus. If you can find that then I'll rethink my source.

It doesn't. But it goes towards the credibility of your source.

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2003/moonienet.html

There goes your source.

"Such massive subsidizing of a conservative mouthpiece has allowed conservatives -- not to mention the millions doled out to Jerry Falwell and other prominent conservatives to aid or bail out their various causes -- to overlook where that money is coming from. Moon considers himself a divine being of a similar stature to God and Jesus. He also considers the life of Jesus a "failure" because he did not establish a church like Moon's before he died."

Hahahahahah.

OUCH!

PWNED!

Yes he did. He did say he was on the level of jesus (he didn't say he was, and I apologize for that, but he claimed he was a divine being). I have not seen it on the news at all.

Look, from reading the articles and seeing it on the news it my conclusion that it is true. It doesnt make any sense that something that big could be a lie. If it was, then the dude who wrote that article would ged sued up the ass for putting fals quotes in peoples mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom