Omg How Fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you downloaded an illegal copy, also do you think microsoft who can control any windows computer and any given time could care if you had nortan

If they want to catch you they will. Don't be lulled to think they can't do anything or that they won't they will. You and that cocky attitude will get you in some deep shit one day.

cocky, well he asked my a question so i answerd it, i suggest you shut up and dont bring this thread up again, because this was my friend and turned up side down, because some people think i am going to get court doing something that i can do.

I downloaded Microsoft,

WHY? So i could get my college work done, lol.

Is My Microsoft gone of my computer?
No

Why? Because i still need it for college work.

Money? Have not got a job so i might aswelldownload a copy like the rest of over 1 million people do.

Look people copy DVD'S and sell them, dont you think microsft will get them, NO because they cant just do it like that.

You stupid people think Microsoft can get in anything, Microsoft is a bussiness that only make OS not hacks into your computer.

Its not rite for microsoft to do stuff like that, they are not aloud.

EVER HEARD OF A THING CALLED PRIVET INFOMATION STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER.

You see the only thing that you can get court with is, Making a website and putting the information on there, the people that crack you down are calling WEB CRAWLERS and they get paid for it aswell.

How the fuk can a WEB CRAWLER suddenly get into my computer and look at my microsoft word, he wont no if it was fake or not, you can get done for having more then 2 copys of the software or film or music, what the legal thing you can do is make a music cd by downloading it and then back it up onto disk, if you have over 2 of them on pc, thats were you can get done.

sorry but this has to be said, as requested by a few people

your not the brightest person are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom