illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!! this is plain silliness! This is COMPUTER forums.org, not POLITICAL IMMIGRANTS AND INTERNAL STRUCTURE AND GEO POLITICAL TALK FORUMS.org... you people crack me up (in more then one way). Hilarious!!

Giancarlo, just because you say it, and the republicans back it up, DOESN'T MAKE IT PERFECT. Everyone makes mistakes. You need to stop jumping down everyone's throats just because you don't agree with them. You cussed me out last time on AIM, so forget that. You're not better then us all, please stop acting like it.. that whole "I totally won" crap is useless. You can't win over opinions. If I say I dislike bush, and we both debate, and then you say "as you see, I win, admit that you lose".. no.. you can't say that my opinion is wrong, I believe whatever the hell I want to believe, and you need to start respecting that.

Republicans back what up? What are you talking about? I blocked you on AIM. Tell him to stop saying he won then. I'm tired of being blamed for all the problems on this forum, especially when they weren't started by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom