Who's Studying for the APs

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
may 6 is coming and for all high school students in the US who are taking ap courses, that means there's a big test coming up :). who here has ap courses and what are you guys taking
Personally im taking European history AP and that's all

heh, Im glad im out of that now, mine were hectic. AP Biology, AP calc, and AP Physics. best of luck to you on your AP exams:D

LMAO!!

AP english, AP German, AP Chemistry, AP Bio, AP Calculus BC, AP History, AP Econ, and AP Physics... GOD HELP ME.... :(

yeah, right man. where do u go to school? thats an impossible schedule. how long is your school? 9 hours? i go to a private school and 5 aps is the limit and thats what im doing. I highly doubt ur taking that many things dude. Or, maybe ur a freakin genius and u just study and study and study and did I mention u study? Lol. U play sports? Do any extracurricular activities? Daate? No, do u have any relationships? Or maybe u just are taking the classes for fun. Sorry for my little run but I cant see anybody, no, I mean anybody, taking that many classes.

Seriously...the only AP class I'm planning to take is AP Computer Science :D

im planning on taking AP Chem, AP Physics, AP American Lit, and AP US in junior year

and AP German, AP Computer Science :), AP Econ/Gov, AP English, AP Calc in senior

Back
Top Bottom