illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amorssang said:
Im your opponent because I disagree with you, god, give me a break. If you don't like me because we have a scuffle on one issue then you need to rethink some things.Also I never tried to "paint" you as anything, if anyone tried to paint anyone it was you. You see, earlier in this thread you said I wasnt a moderate like you, you claimed I didn't care for facts and only believed everything with "extreme spin". Well, your wrong about all those things. I AM a moderate, I DO care for facts (I gave facts in this argument, you didnt) and I DONT like spin, so don't YOU try and tell me what I am.

and to what you said about me getting rediculous

No, I was merely pointing out that you don't have to trust anything at all, even if its starring you straight in the face. Being ignorant is an option, an option you obviously hold to.

I just don't think we see eye to eye on much. That's nothing wrong. And being my opponent isn't anything wrong either. I do think you are putting an extremist spin on this, and I do care for the facts. You didn't give facts, you gave ramble.

Are you telling me if I think you are spinning something it means I'm ignorant? You are the ignorant one here. It is the option you are exercising in this regard.

holy cow... gain and amorssang calm down... jeeze...

pm each other or something, i didnt start this thread as a debate about who is ignorant or not..... bloody hell...

mods, if this crap carries on being posted, can you lock this... oviously this forum is not capable of having a conversation about anything, they need to squabble with each other like 4 year old kids...

Ugh. I'm leaving this thread. I can't stand people who throw out facts, for something that's more convenient to themselves.

I won so your pist. Your reputation would not have been shattered if you didnt act as if it couldnt be. See, you let people now that you cant loose, instead of just admitting.

You didn't win. You provided a tabloid like source. You didn't shatter anything, nor could you. Admit you lost and move on. I won totally.

Giancarlo, the little chat we had on aim, thats proof enough that you need to shut up. You cant win, so you try and attack me at the jugular, it didnt work, sorry.

No, it is rather proof you need to shut up. I can win this easily, and guess what? I did. You lost. You will continue to lose. And it is time to move on. Okay?

Be mature about this. And admit you didn't really win. You didn't corroborate the claims of an unsubstantiated op/ed.

TAKE THIS TO PM'S please... holy shit, are you people actually capable of having a discussion without resorting to pathetic arguments and petty insults... you are both acting like playschool kids..... calm down and keep it to aim/pm... your only making yourselves look stupid...

edit --> mods please lock... these people have spoilt this thread by petty arguments...

I apologize for any problems I may have caused in this thread. Please don't lock it and continue this discussion without me.

Edit: It was no healthy debate. He just didn't concede defeat when he lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom