What Is Your Favourtie Star Wars Character?

no that guy with the long tounge ruined those movies...JAR JAR BINKS!! MAN I HATE THAT FUCKER. he runined those movies, although natalie portman made them worth while...yea i wanna see anakin turn into vader, that'll be cool

None of the above... JAWAS. Always my favorite. Always will be. Little beady eyes and cool sounds.

Darth Maul was a WEAKLING! He had no power, and was obviously stupid watching Obi Wan use the force to summon the lightsaber.

I saw 10 mins of Episode III footage at the convention today, and WOW... Yoda vs Sideous is AMAZING!!! They throw senate pods at each other, and yoda chops two clone troopers heads off when they try to attack him! Obi Wan and Anakin face off, and WOW! They each try to force push each other, and they negate each other... and Mace Windu takes that damn Sideous head on and puts up a damn good fight, absorbing his lightning with his saber! Yoda just absorbs it into a force blast, and knocks Sideous down like 3 floors. They go all out!

JediKnight said:
it would be cool if yoda + darth sidious fused together.
it would make the meanest character

I think you mean it would make the most odd character, and ugliest, and did I mention UBER POWERFUL??? Also, not only would that character be those, but they would be like Anakin, leaning towards the darkside and lightside both at the same time, not very trustworthy.... ICK.

correction to all u ppl: in ep 2, yoda versed count dooku/darth tyrannus, not darth sidious.

darth sidious is the ultimate sith, he is the sith lord
u know, the one with the big black hood that bosses darth vader around??

Back
Top Bottom