illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always talking about the general decline in the number of border crossings. Don't try to put in different topics into what I'm discussing. Rush is a typical bald assertion man.

Ok, so you never read the article I gave you, is that it? Because if you did it was about the releasment of 1 million illgals in our own country. And don't try and act like you havn't been activly involved in this topic, don't play coy.

sigh another thread that will eventually be locked.....whats the point of startin threads u no will be locked soon enough?

You don't have to trust Rush if you don't want to, you don't have to trust the other news orginzations, you don't have to trust that the earth revolves around the sun, and you don't have to trust the theory of evolution. Do whatever you want

I'm getting out too. Glad we had a chance to bond.

Well even though it's decreased, it's still a problem.

EDIT>>> Sorry, but I posted late.

blimey, howd this turn into a debate about Rush, whoever he is... never even heard of him... lol

and computergen, i wanted to start this thread so that i could get input from people as to what they thought about the situation of immigration... with an election coming up its one of the most impoartant topics...

Amorssang said:
You don't have to trust Rush if you don't want to, you don't have to trust the other news orginzations, you don't have to trust that the earth revolves around the sun, and you don't have to trust the theory of evolution. Do whatever you want

I'm getting out too. Glad we had a chance to bond.

A chance to bond? You are pretty much an opponent to me. My views aren't what you think. I'm much more moderate then you want to paint. How is not trusting Rush the same as not trusting the heliocentric theory, or evolution? Now that's out of line. Totally.

Giancarlo said:
A chance to bond? You are pretty much an opponent to me. My views aren't what you think. I'm much more moderate then you want to paint. How is not trusting Rush the same as not trusting the heliocentric theory, or evolution? You are just acting ridiculous.

Im your opponent because I disagree with you, god, give me a break. If you don't like me because we have a scuffle on one issue then you need to rethink some things.Also I never tried to "paint" you as anything, if anyone tried to paint anyone it was you. You see, earlier in this thread you said I wasnt a moderate like you, you claimed I didn't care for facts and only believed everything with "extreme spin". Well, your wrong about all those things. I AM a moderate, I DO care for facts (I gave facts in this argument, you didnt) and I DONT like spin, so don't YOU try and tell me what I am.

and to what you said about me getting rediculous

No, I was merely pointing out that you don't have to trust anything at all, even if its starring you straight in the face. Being ignorant is an option, an option you obviously hold to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom