illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well several thousand more should be adequate.

Just last week? No offense or anything, but your statistics are way off.

And I already stated the Mexican Army is doing more to stop crossings, reducing them.

Are you telling me that he doesnt have his facts straight? Dude, don't deny it happened, because it did, hes not the only one saying it. Its not some damn government secret, its wide open info and its fact.

I don't buy into Rush Limbaugh and what he says. Unlike what you think, I'm a moderate and believe the actual information out there. I do not believe in extremist spin. Yes, I'm saying he doesn't have his facts right nor do you.

"... the government's chief of detention and removal told the Senate yesterday." Alright, so he was lying, ok. Oh, and I guess the news orginizations had fake people on who pretended this happened so they could ask them questions. makes sense ..............

News organizations? Since when was Rush a news source? If I saw this myself in news organizations I would of posted it. Apparently, I did not see it.

First of all, I never said RUSH was a news orginization, secondly he is a news source. You could call Air America a news source if you wanted to. Third of all, just because you didn't see iton one of your "news orginizations" doesnt mean it didn't happen. I don'tknow if you knew this or not, but the world doesn't run to you everytime something important happens. I get this odd feeling you think you know all.

He is not a credible new source (I'll correct myself, he is one, but he isn't credible nor reliable). That is a simple fact. I've seen plenty of articles showing a decline in border crossings.

Wow, were not discussing the decline in border crossings, I believe a while back we switched to the subject of releasing illegals in our own country.

Now, Rush is a commentator, people bring him the info and he elloborates on it. If you want to blame Rush for being incredible then blame the sources that hand him the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom