Windows "Longhorn" Screenshots

K i just got longhorn

but i have a dilemma....
I have a 3.5in 80gb HD that i am using right now and it has XP on it
I also found a 2.5in HD i had that has 18gb on it and it connects through an external enclosure via USB pory... I wanna put Longhorn on the 18gb one but will i be able to boot from the USB port so it loads windows longhorn? IM me on 'us7' for more details :D

thx

Re: Windows

ComputerWizard said:
nice pics looks identical to windows XP

I can gaurantee they are just using the xp shell as a filler right now, it was look much different when it all out. They did this so beta testers and such could take a look, but its not what the real thing will look like.

can ne help me find a way 2 dual boot on 2 different OS's or to be able to boot from USB drive

actually longhorn will use a new graphics model, they are doing away with GDI. and going with soemthing else that can handle mroe animations per second, more full motion video feeds at once. and dvd quality animation for regular explorer windows.

you can also play more then 10 full motion max frame rate videos at once! windows GDI only allows for 3! also it will be able to use more of the GPU ratehr than your CPU for the graphics rendering of windows. so explorer wont take asw much system ram so apps will lanuch faster. I love the new graphics model.

Back
Top Bottom