Can't minimize

Aisling

Beta member
Every time I try to minimize windows, the computer minimizes it, but I can't access it again. There is a little bar of dots at the end of the taskbar next to start, but I can't move it. I know this is where all the windows are going. How can I move it? Is this a really stupid question?

hmmm interesting. I'm figuring that out right now. When you hold the mouse over it does the mouse change? You should be able to move it or resize it. Just start clicking a dragging things. Make you hold down the mouse button. And by reading this I assume that the taskbar is unlocked?

Yeah, it changes to the two arrow thing so really i should be able to move it, but i can't. Yes, the taskbar is unlocked, i can't move it at all.

Cooling or upgrading

Perhapse you need to upgrade your computer, What are the specs now? Sounds like things are running extremely slow.

my computer is pretty new, XP, pentium 4, and it runs fine most of the time. Is that what you meant? I'm not very computer literate!

well i never heard of this before, if i had to guess at what i thought this was, i would say you have some sort of spyware prob. run all your spyware programs in windows mode & then in safemode.

Back
Top Bottom