Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

stealing cable is kinda stupid, but the way I see it they stream to everyone at the same time, its a unicast transmission, much liek radio waves, and if you dont have anything to "pick it up with" youre screwed, in a way. but there are ways to counteract that.

unicast transmissions are one stream sent and copied to everyone else, unlike multicast, which is individual copies carried over the same lines to each person, so each person gets thier own "version" of the stream. unicats everyone gets teh same thing, but , is in such a way that changing channels dont affect the whole neigborhood.

cable is simply a unicast transmission, broadcasted over the lines much liek radiowaves, and all you're simply doing is capturing it. much liek tapping into a CB or such. or picking up wifi signals. you're literally not stealing it, youre "capturing it" and besides that it dont cost much to broadcast a cable signal. and its not packet driven ether, if its done in such a way as a descrambler box, since its analog, those are RF signals, and no digital form.

think seti! (just had to say that!) seti is cool.

someone has broacsted a website out to space I thought was funny it was craigslist.com space.com is awesome!!! wonder what the aliens were thinkin! ;)(

money_man said:
HEY WAIT!! giancarlo u just became my new best friend!!! you have a athlon64 3000+!!!!

I had it for a long time? So your point being?

money_man said:
whats your FSB at? mine at 245. and HT 4X, yourself?

Why would you care? Figure it out. I got it OCed to 2.2GHz.

I'm going out to the mall to buy some jeans on sale. Later.

ok i have a serious question for you. why be on this site if your not going to help people? now seriously it doesnt matter what i think of you or what you think of me. we're supposed to be here to help people and your answer is "Why would you care? Figure it out." how does that help anybody? well good thing your a major asset to this community

I'm not helping you by answering that. I seriously do help people. It is you who never does. In fact I hardly see you post in the hardware section. I'm not going to answer your questions anymore.

And I'm off. Ciao.

so now your practising discrimination? and yet if someone where to discriminate you you would be angry. who cares if i hardly post in here. im sry if i have a life unlike you giancarlo. oh well i dont need your help. ZEN is way smarter than you anyway.

Hold up. Do you even know what discrimination is? Please provide a definition before you dare accuse me of that. Your accusations are disgusting and let alone revolting. Accusing me of discrimination.. now that's a first. You have a life.. sure... I do too. I have a large social life for that matter. ZEN is a fool and always will be one.

Back
Top Bottom