Who Gets Annoyed?

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Do you frequently get annoyed with your computer? :mad: Ive been trying to fix the darn thing for hours now and it just wont work, I've had to request some Master CD's from Packard Bell, which will take a few days to reach me, so now I have to postpone the fixing of my computer for another week, so ill be stuck with something that frequently crashes and randomly turns off. :mad:
Bill Gates, if you're there, im behind you brandishing a very sharp machete :mad: :mad:

Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nah im rarely annoyed...only part about my computer that pisses me off is when a video card doesnt work or something. or installing mobo's man i hate that, only when the spacers arent tall enough so the screws wont go in all the way and touch the mobo. OMFG I HATE THAT!

Haha, especially when my drivers get messed up forcing me to reinstall it :p

Also noobs on CF tend to annoy me. With 5 posts they will insist on saying how crap guru's are, also some of them act like 8 year olds...

yeah i get annoyed at my pc, all it does is crash... heap of junk... i normally use my lappy, but sometimes i have to use the pc, takes ages for it to start up properly, that annoys me...

lol masahiro, spammers annoy you as well :p

wtf is masahiro? you must have been away for a while and then came back. i've never seen you before. MARK the last computer that kept freezing up every single time i would start it up met the bad end of a hydraulic ram and lets just say 50,000 lb PSI a TANDY computer cannot survive :)

Sometime, it gets really frustrating as to why it happens and you're scrambling trying to fix it. The worst part is the more you fix, the more screwed up you get and have to do a whole system reinstall. What a headache.

The thing that annoys me is system slow down that starts to happen, and you can never actaully figure out whats causing it...

oh and those error messages that say "we have performed an illigal operaton"...one thing to note. you know when you click on details and its all that code?.... I bet Bill Gates knows exactly what that code means.... :p Annoying....

Back
Top Bottom