school sucurity networks

illmob_wannabe said:
ok, good point, well is there anyway you think I could at least TRY and find a way around it, and about logging in, we don't have to do that here, the computers are already signed in through the school, and how many people come through in a day and use the same computer I use? a lot, believe me.

so you dont have an actual login then??? if the computers are logged in as a "local school account" then your right theres prolly hundereds of kids that use those computers all day long with the same login... even then its not going to work,..... i highly doubt you'll get around it to be honest... not that i dont know how.. but truthfully im not here to help break school networks.. for i work for a school and im not going to get into that... and knowing how my school district is.. there is no way around anything.. and i'd think most districts would be the same if they get the funding to do so which most ditricts do recieve.... good luck though watch your steps... i could garantee you though if you browse some un-wanted sites and download a trojan by accident "which happens all the time" they can and most likely will track you depending on the threat.

thankfully we dont have to login here, and the sites i browse are just stupid things for them to block, and i really dont have to worry about downloading anything of that will affect the networking here.

wow

hey man if your trying to hack your school FORGET IT as much as our administrators are idiots they can still find out. i know it is tempting to do it but it will never work.

actullay I think he's trying to say, their stupid in everything their just parinod bout things...WHICH SUX!!!

dumb ass technitions have blocked almost every site and its getting me annoyed. i did have a website i could bypass the firewall it was www.behidden.com but there blocked it anyone know any other sites or ways to bypass the admins

u guys are dumb lol.. give up on the stupid breakin school sites filters and password ideas... they have them for a reason and no its not to piss kids off.. its a security reason... can you imagine if some dipshit kid goes to a site and downloads a downloader.trojan or even a spyware bundler (which i might add install on your computer without u knowing by just going to a site with lots of pictures or videos.. thats where most of that crap hides).. yea and you know that downlaoder.trojans don't have a distination .. they just bounce around the whole network randomly untill theres no more systems to infect...so yea the schools admins have to take every percausion so that won't happen.. yea some sites they block because frankly you don't need to be playing games or watchin movies at school .. your there to learn..

so have fun trying to crack it.. and most filters are WAN based so yea its not going to happen

my school district got the spybot worm because some teacher got admin rights to his computer and accidently went to a site and a downloader.trojan installed itself from a .jpg file.. then that virus opened up an IRC chat .. which then called for the W32.spybot virus.. we were the first district or company to recieve this virus.. and you have no freakin idea how hectic it was to clean a virus in 3 highschools and 8 elementary school.. thankfully we caught it before it hit the district or else we could have to fix 14k computers.. but luckly we only had to fix 7k computers. which also those highschool and elementary schools lost network connectivity for a week.. so that means teachers and staff can't do their work and kids in computers laps we unable to finish what they were working on.. basically the whole schools is shut down since nowadays computers in schools is a primary key to education..... so seriously give up on it and wait till you get home.

Back
Top Bottom