cue sheet: line 1- File not accessable

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
What does that mean? I'm trying to mount an image with Alcohol and that keeps popping up..this never happened to me before, and i've been using alcohol for like 2 years.

c'mon, does anyone know wat to do?? I have one cd of the game i'm trying to instal and now it's asking me to insert my second cd so i'm trying to mount it with alcohol and it keeps teelin me "cue sheet: line 1- file not accessable"

I know its something to do with how the .cue file is setup telling it where everything is. I have read somewhere you will have to modify this yourself checking that the file name and source is correct.

I will keep checking for a full resolution :)

oh, i think i know what the problem is...i opened the cue in wordpad and it is the exact same as the cue for cd1, but i didnt download cd1 because i actually have the hard copy. so i think the problem is it's looking for cd1 but in the wrong spot.
is there a way to change it so it looks in my cd-drive?

Hmm... can you access the cue file and figure out how to make it do that? Maybe by changing the source?

Post what is says and maybe I can help figure it out :)

EDIT: The only problem I can think of it doing that, is if you have to change discs to copy data or something, it'll wonder where the cd is again and you might access the same error

FILE "RLD-NB5B.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

That's what it says
and i dont think that would be a problem because it's only a 2 disc game, so i will have cd1 (the hard copy) in my drive, while i mount the cd2 image to my virtual drive.

okay... thats more complicated than I thought i'd be...

Maybe its something to do with that file on the first disc, and its searching for it on track 01 in index 01?...
must be something to do with the way it sets it up for using or burning.

I'm afraid I have no idea :( There must be some kind of setting... surely...

wait a minute..all i need to change is the first line..but to what..hmmm...i have no clue what to change it to

good luck with it... I would have no clue now. Seems too complex for me

Back
Top Bottom