Member of the Month : Well Done Setishock!!!

matt said:
me and the other mods are currenlty working on a awards system for the forum, as for now congrats setishock

Yeah, glad it's coming together...Congrat's Setishock !!

ah yes, my idea has been taken up, well done seti, you really deserve it, you're the best mod (dont tell anyone else i said that) :):)

Thanks...

Thanks for all the kind words. But I have not been alone on this adventure. The other mods have helped out as well as alert members.
And dishdog that turkey thought he got the better of Cat Daddy. FAT CHANCE. I think I got them all but if any of you spot that thread give us a heads up and we'll handle it. Thanks again.

Speaking of member of the month, what about making a new sticky or something that's only for "Member of the Month" and have it controled or locked? Kind of like an achievment award or recognition of doing a great job and that sort of stuff?

I've seen it at other forums and since this topic came up, I thought I mention it. What do you guys think?

i would like to take the time to congrats setishock as well, you are a great moderator keep it up. Well Done!

i have noticed the difference after setishock became a moderator so thanks.

between you and me I didn't think setishock was going to come on the forums and help that often because of their post count but I was wrong!

Back
Top Bottom