Its nearly there!!!!

Building a PC is like building with weird, oddly shaped legos that have weird protrusions, etc. And plug into things... Oh well, it is EASY. Trust me and WinterFresh. BTW, how you doing Winter?

TRDCorolla said:
You guys are making me jealous with the Neo4 platinum board, lol. It's making me want to throw out my Gigabyte and upgrade to the MSI one, especially with the SLi capability.

I'm getting a neo4 board this summer, and from what i read it's going to kick ass.

EasternDigital said:
Building a PC is like building with weird, oddly shaped legos that have weird protrusions, etc. And plug into things... Oh well, it is EASY. Trust me and WinterFresh. BTW, how you doing Winter?

Haha, I wonder if you can build a case out of Legos...:p

TRDCorolla said:
You guys are making me jealous with the Neo4 platinum board, lol. It's making me want to throw out my Gigabyte and upgrade to the MSI one, especially with the SLi capability. Moneyman, did your video card come with an SLi connector (bridge) that can link two cards together? How do we get those anyways?

nope that lil bridge thingy comes with the mobo. be sure not to lose it, btw wtf is my bridge thingy..

I don't even have it, crap. I double checked my motherbaord packaging and it's contents again ( I usually don't throw away motherboard packaging), no luck. I think Gigabyte ripped me off on that one. So your MSI did come with one? Before you lost it of course? Hope that doesn't cost a lot to replace.

Oh wait, you know what? My motherboard doesn't support SLi which may be why I didn't get that connection for dual SLi cards in the first place. D'oh, hmmm.

lol nah i found it sitting up on my shelf...phone gigabyte and tell them that your mobo didnt have a sli bridge and they should send u a new one.

Back
Top Bottom