Logitech X530

I'm getting those speakers too, how far should the actual speakers be kept from the computer?

Klipsch is total garbage. Especially their THX 5.1 solution. It doesn't stand a chance against the 5500. Go with Logitech. There are some minor faults like with an unshielded sub.. but you can find a way putting it far from the computer and monitor. Klipsch doesn't sound better. Not in a trillion years. In fact having a shielded sub, can cause it to be distorted. This is why Logitech often wins on CNET over Klipsch.

You either can sacrifice sound quality and get Klipsch and have the magnetic shielding, or go with better sound quality.

I dunno about Logitech's speakers, but sure love their mice! :D The MX518 is awesome. 1600dpi resolution...*drool*...I'm in love :p

My first set of speakers were the Boston Acoustics and I thought they were pretty good. I used that for awhile using digital sound through their hardware hookup and moved on to the Logitech's 5.1 system I have now. I'm glad I made this switch and the bass is absolutely incredible. Some of the people on Newegg were saying that the bass was too much and that there wsa no adjustments to turn it way down or off. I'm like, "come on people?". Go into the Graphic Equalizer of Media Player or Creative or whatever you use and adjust the bars to the bass down. SHesshhh...Clarity is excellent as you adjust the treble. Great range of audio output these Logitech speakers can produce.

Back
Top Bottom