Are there any hosting services...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pcmxkeith said:
check out http://www.pcmx-mi.com

I can treat you like a king... compared to those noobs who just take your money.. I'm unlike them... I don';t do this work for the money... just something to do. Therefore i can serve you right.
i dont get this... how do u order?

directly with me, Over msn or email... I feel thats best because i would like to get to know the customer as a individual... and so i can see what my customers needs are and base a nice price in there. Now i have msn, AIM, and yahoo

AIM: pcmx906
MSN: support@pcmx-mi.com
YAHOO: keith49946

If your within the US, I can place a call to you or you can call me

1-906-337-1503

Dynamix said:
Why not also check out www.webhostingtalk.com while your there
You sent me a pm, I tried answering back but u have maxed out ur pm quota. I tried emailing u, but cudn't reach it... there were "errors"

So here's my response to ur pm: I did, but they are all missing one or two "must-have" features.

I will consider your services in the future... how much would it be for my custom configs (see first post)?

well i can't give unlimited space as anyone with the right mine cant... However i could get you all that for about 15 bucks$

I will consider it... I'm doing research right now... by the end of June, I'll have a domain.

Research is always the best. Just some advice for you G9 dont go for plans that say unlimited space or bandwith as that is not true, and especially of there low cost, If you would like to discuss some providors with me contact me via MSN
nazster@msn.com
Regards
Dynamix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom