What Is Your Favourtie Star Wars Character?

TRDCorolla said:
Did you see Yoda in Episode 2?!?! Holy crap he fought that old Jedi like a madman on crack. I never seen him jump all over like that, let alone just being active. I always see him walking with a cane and limping around and was surprised by that fight scene. Just for that, I like Yoda--the most wise and powerful.

Yoda is so overrated, you know it :D

I just saw that movie last night for the first time and I was shocked at how good it was. I was never a big fan of Star Wars but I do follow the movie series without showing too much interest. The original three movies were so-so in my opinion, but once Episode 1 came out--I went to see it beacause of all the hype. It was good. Episode 2 I saw last night made even more sense as it "gelled" with Episode 1 very well and the whole Star Wars scene grabbed my interest.

Now I am looking forward to Episode 3 and see how Anakine fully evolves into Darth Vader (especially after being married to Senator Amidala) and the plans for the Death Star.

Yoda has always been in the background in all the movies, but I never see much action with him which was why I was amazed at his abilities in Episode 2. R2 is also a character I like with spontaneous heroic efforts throughout the series.

This is VILE! Mace Windu is AWESOME! First of all, he is the most assured of his sexuality, he carries a PURPLE lightsaber people!! Secondly... well, secondly... uhh... he is UBER COOL.

Ok, get this. Mace Windu is highly resilient to the force. If he is attacked with a force bound attack, he is not as effected as most other jedi. His force powers are excellent, but his saber skills are UNMATCHED. Only Yoda is more powerful. I'd like to see those two go head on... Or better yet, Yoda vs Sideous! Do you realize that the SIth Master vs Jedi Master would be so intense??!!?!?!?? I mean, they are both INSANELY powerful! WTF would that be like!??!?! WOW.. I can't wait for Episode III!!!

LMAO... I guess.. uh... dude... drugs are BAD. Dont do drugs.. they are dumb and make you a complete fool. No, just hyped about Episode III!!!

EasternDigital said:
Mace Windu is highly resilient to the force. If he is attacked with a force bound attack, he is not as effected as most other jedi. His force powers are excellent, but his saber skills are UNMATCHED. Only Yoda is more powerful.

I don't know I think Anakin could beat him, because didn't he hunt down all the jedi and kill them?

Dishdog said:
I don't know I think Anakin could beat him, because didn't he hunt down all the jedi and kill them?

No, because he never developed fully at that point, and since he got chopped up and Darth Vaderised, he isn't as powerful as he should be. Sideous is supposed to kill Windu, and almost Yoda!! NO!!! NOT CUTE FUZZY UBER POWERFUL YODA!!!

obi 1 kenobi or however u spell it, i chose it cuz every1 says yoda and what not....obi 1 is bad ass

Episode 1 and 2 blew. The dialogue was for little children and the acting was horrible (because the lines sucked). It was SOO horribly done, oh well, hopefully the third will be decent. Maybe George Lucas' drunk ass got up and did something for the 3rd one.

Back
Top Bottom