Nothing but Another Guru

Yea that's right, I'm a guru and you all wish you were me if you have under 1,000 posts right now :D. Anyway I have realized it would have been better if I hadn't stopped posting here at CF because I would have had this little celebration a long time ago. But not to fear because ComputerGen is back at CF to stay! I guess being a Guru might have been more satisfying if there weren't so many but oh well I am still a guru. There are alot of people I want to thank for helping me make Guru and for being great people here at CF.
Here is just a small amount of them:

David Lindon-He runs it how can't he be thanked!
Athlon64fx-You just plain kick ass!
Lord Kalthorn-Him and his 11,000 posts couldn't have helped more.
Matt-He is a great mod and a cool guy.
Masahiro-Big poster and helps the forums alot.
Setishock-Cool cat (No Pun intended) and he is great at being a Mod!
Alvino-Good mod as well and posts often!
Kage-Although fairly new to the forums he is a great help and always spends a good amount of time here.

There are many others, too many to list in fact. But thats right I am a guru 1000 Posts! When I joined I never thought i would get more than 20, I thought wrong :p

Have fun in this thread and don't Make it get locked!!!!!!
ITS A PARTY!!!!

Yeah well done ComputerGen, you deserve it mate!
One, for all the support you have given me in the past few weeks, and 2, because you are simply a great poster :)

Keep it up :D

Right on, right on, right on. This is Right On Washington saying we gonna get down and funky cause we got more soul. AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get down, get down, get down tonight baby. WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

What'd you want? So I'm lost in the 70's.

Let's party!!!

Back
Top Bottom