BlueVisionWeb

spitfire184

Solid State Member
Affordable hosting for teens, clan etc.

BlueVision Web is a new hosting company, for teens. We offer a vast array of services from from FTP and media hosting, to clansites. We offer a quality, commited service that is easily affordable. The offer also extendeds to the over 20's aswell.

Check out the BlueVision Web homepage or contact us, support@bluevisionweb.com

Thank you for your time :)

Spitfire184, co-admin, BlueVision Web.

Re: Affordable hosting for teens, clan etc.

And is it company policies for staff at bluevisionweb to break into others accounts and change there websites or is that something you just do allot?

No it is not company policy - although I thank you for asking this as I am going to discuss this with my partner and see whether we can perhaps work this into the business operating procedures. It is not something we do frequently, however if you would like us to do this to someone else on your behalf please contact us for a quote.

Our services range from simple FTP hacks to full blown defacing of
websites.

I am of course totally screwing with you.

Hope this answers your question. Have a nice day. :)

wow thats was funny. im referring to
spitfire185 said:
however if you would like us to do this to someone else on your behalf please contact us for a quote.

ah so were supposed to trust a host that plays with our own content for there own personal amusment

good selling point

yea if i didnt have great hosting already id go with u cuz ya no u have crappy deals and what seems to be a bad service :)

Hmmm seems an interesting proposition but...

You have far less webspace and bandwidth than other webhosting companies which, if you suddenly get a rush of eager to sign up teens or clans, could damage your reputation and be counter productive in the advertising market.

Yours sincerely,
The Upright Man.

something i also dont get surely a proper host using forums to advertise would no which section to put it in

Back
Top Bottom