Starr's Spyware Removal Tutorial

Re: Starrs Computer Repair Shop

Does anyone know any good free firewalls beside Zone Alarm. This tutorial uses free software only.

I think Starr's just looking for more suggestions, not that its rubbish, as its not :p

Nice tutorial :) Setishock also has a similar thing stickied in the General Hardware and Software section.

Thank you, thank you. Yea, I saw Setti's but I thought I would elaborate on it more. I had this written previously so it was a matter of copy and paste and adding the links.

Now, did I say there was anything wrong with Zone Alarm? No I was just looking for more suggestions.

I think I'm going to change the name of the thread. I don't think people will understand..

Is there anyway I can change the name of the thread. So it appears in the forum as a different name. I can only get the header to change. I think that people can't tell what it is by the title, so people just pass it up.

I think you should be able to do it when you "edit" you post and change it in the Subject line. Try that to see what happens.

All right, I tried it myself on one of my own threads and it doesn't work. It will change the last post's subject line but not the overall change in the thread title, ughh.

To keep this thread at the top, I am posting this to say, 'People, look at the first post which has all the information on it :)'

Thanks Kage. It would look weird if I kept posting to myself. I am tempted to recreate this thread and change the name so people know what it is. Then just have a MOD delete this one.

Back
Top Bottom