Its nearly there!!!!

Hey thats kewl. My first time was with this new system, and I loved building it.
Showed me how easy it actually is (minus the little niggles), and how rewarding it is to see it being powered up.
We'll be here to help if you run into problems :)

I'm glad to see that we're all getting along even after some misunderstanding :) I'm proud of you guys. At least this didn't turn into a flame war.

Flame war? It looks fine to me. Anyways, this is going to be a fun post helping with the computer build. Bring it on...can't wait for it to run.

nasha that computer will be very nice. if you look at my specs we're almost exactly the same.

3000+
neo 4 SLI
6600gt
etc.

tell me how yours works out in 3dmark03 because im thinking about getting some dual channel ram like the stuff you got

You guys are making me jealous with the Neo4 platinum board, lol. It's making me want to throw out my Gigabyte and upgrade to the MSI one, especially with the SLi capability. Moneyman, did your video card come with an SLi connector (bridge) that can link two cards together? How do we get those anyways?

I can help, I build PCs a lot for $$$. ANy questions you run into, ask away, I have the same MOBO I believe, Neo4 MSI SLi.

You really don't need that ram unless you're OC'ing, if you're not, then you really won't see the difference between just normal pc-3200 and even that works fine, but hey it's your money. :)

Oh and building it is extremely easy, I've only built one once and all it is is reading and paying attention, if you can do those then you're fine. Reading manuals is the key pretty much since they tell you everything you need to know. Just be very gentle when installing and handling components and to not walk around too much cuz you get lots of static and might fry the mobo.

Back
Top Bottom