Moded gamecube

jetmir

Solid State Member
I have a gamecube and I was wondering if it can be moded and where, if anybody knows i'd appriciate some sugestions.

if u wanna mod something im pretty sure u have to do it urself. unless someone wants to do it 4 u. but i kno there arent any businesses that do it. never heard of a modded gc b4...

jetmir said:
I have a gamecube and I was wondering if it can be moded and where, if anybody knows i'd appriciate some sugestions.
I mod gaming stuff, so here pimp this out,

Get your game cube and all the list below, !!!YOU WILL NEED!!!:

liquid sandpaper
sandpaper
http://www.shopping.com/xGS-spray_paint_for_plastic~NS-1~linkin_id-3062406
^^^^^^^
Its plastic Spray, Very good for consoles
2 12inch Blue Cathode tubes
2 Uv DUSTFILTER
Glow Up Thum Screws

Rite it starts here, all that will cost about 50Pound

On your gamecube you will c some screws which take your Caseing of, well take all them out, once doing this you will have your gamecube Shell of, get the liquid sandpaper and spray it on the casing, get a clean wipe and wipe it down, then get your sandpaper and sand it down (Best to go over it twice) Then once doing this respray the liquid sandpaper onto the shell, then clean again with a clean cloth, spray your casing with the color of spray you just brought, then once doing this, leave the case for at least 24Hours to fully try off.

After 24 hours you will have to respray again, when you have resprayed it leave it for another 24Hours.

Once doing this heat a knife up from the cooker, once its really host knife a circle into each side of the case. (Making the knife hot will cut plastic easy and may take a good 10mins for each circle)

Once doing this glue the UV dust filter on each side were you cut the circle on each side.

Once doing all this get your casing back on, with the thum screws, screw it back on NOT REPLACING YOUR OLD SCREWS, replace with your Light up thumb screws.

After all that get your 2 cathodes sticks and place them on each side of the console at the top.

And after a very good 2days work on your Gamecube your ready to play.

If you do this you will wont to sell after you get fed up and your console will go for alot more then your brought it for on ebay.co.uk or .com

All this was put into my own words.

There will be no damage from what i have wrote there and it will not damage your gaming system, it will help the system to keep cool.

no lol i think he means moded, like we do with are sexy computers lol.

Note:

Banner exchange will be made this thursday.

O computerGen, you know you wanted to watch me play ps2 online, Well you will and you can download the movie from my site, its all good picture so you cant mone hahahah lol

like a mod chip so u can play burned games. but what ur lookin for is an internal hard drive, its easy with the ps2 and xbox cuz well 1st of the xbox already has a hdd and the ps2 isnt hard at all, ive never even heard of puttin a hard drive in a gamecube, i suppose it could be done.

Don't you mean so you can play copied games?
Or do you mean like the X-BOX where you can have loads of games to load on the hard drive?

I've never seen a mod chip for the gamecube though, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Discs are very hard to copy as they use loads of protection features (i haven't heard of anyone doing one yet) and as for putting a hard drive in, this would be impossible since it only reads memory cards.

I guess if they made a special hard drive to accomodate into blocks this could be done, though I doubt it could be used to boot games with since it uses the memory port to access save games. Though I know memory and other game slots are modified USB ports on most consoles.

I wouldn't want to be a part in doing this though.

As for PC modding a Gamecube with lights and things, I think this would be great :p Panasonic did that kind of thing with there version of the gamecube which isn't available over here. That looks much cooler than the real gamecube!

Back
Top Bottom